Did you know:
- The word Paralympics means running ‘parallel’ or alongside the Olympics.
- The first Paralympic Games was held in 1960 in Rome, Italy.
- The six disability groups are: Amputees, Cerebral palsy, Intellectual Disability,Wheelchair, Visually Impaired ,Les Autres
- The lastt Summer Paralympics was held in London, Great Britain from 29 August to 9 September 2012.
- The next Winter Paralympics will be held in Sochi, Russia in 2014.
Winter Paralympic Gameswikipedia
WHAT IS ENGLISH FOR..? E-mail your answers email@example.com